Required by local code or Insurance
- No children under 12 are permitted to stay in the main Inn. Guests under the age of 12 may stay in the Summer Kitchen Cottage only. Guests between the ages of 12 and 16 may stay in the Tavern Keeper's Suite only.
- No pets.
- No outside guests or visitors allowed at the Inn.
- No smoking inside any of the Inn buildings. There is a designated outdoor smoking area for guests who smoke.
- Guest check in begins at 4 PM and ends at 9 PM. Guests checking in outside of those hours may be charged an early/late check in fee of up to $25 per hour or portion thereof.
- We require a 1 night non-refundable deposit on all reservations with the balance due upon arrival. Stays of 3 or more nights and special events may require a deposit up to the full amount of your stay.
- Because of ever increasing bank fees and government, accounting and bank required paperwork on refunds, without exception, ALL cancellations are subject to a cancellation fee.
- Peak Season (April 1 through the Monday after Thanksgiving, and year round during local events and holidays) cancellations made at least 15 days in advance are subject to a minimum cancellation fee of one night's stay amount. However, if the room re-rents at the same rate you will only be charged a $30 cancellation fee.
- Off-season (The Monday After Thanksgiving through March 31, except during local events and holidays) cancellations made at least one week in advance are subject to a minimum of $30 cancellation fee.
- Year round , if cancelled with less than a week to arrival ALL reservations are subject to a cancellation fee of the full amount owed for your booking period. However, if your room re-rents you will be issued a gift certificate, for the amount the room re-rented for, less a $30 fee.
- Cancellations cannot be taken by phone. YOU MUST CANCEL BY EMAIL AND GET A CANCELLATION NUMBER BY RETURN EMAIL OR YOU WILL NOT QUALIFY FOR ANY REFUND
- No cancellations are accepted on the day of arrival, and no refunds are given for early departures, you will be charged the full amount for your stay unless we are able to re-rent your room
- No shows without a cancellation number are charged the full amount for their stay.
- All deposit refunds are subject to a 4.75% fee of the original deposit amount.
General, Special Events, UVA Graduation, Parking, Gift Certificates, Misc.
- The Transient Lodging Code of Virginia and all policies apply equally to all guests regardless of method of booking or method of payment.
- UVA Graduation Weekend: Reservations made for this weekend are non cancelable and non refundable, unless re-rented at the same rate. A 30% deposit per room is required upon booking for this weekend. The balance, including applicable tax and extra person charges, is due in full by January 15 of the graduation year.
- There is one parking space available for each room. Guests bringing more than one vehicle must contact the Inn to verify we have space for the additional vehicle. There may be an additional fee charged for the extra vehicle.
- Reservations using BedandBreakfast .com gift cards cannot be made on-line and must be made via the phone. All reservations using these gift cards are non-cancelable and non-refundable. The Inn at the Crossroads reserves the right to discontinue use of these gift cards at any time; call ahead to verify the Inn's participation in the program.
- Guests wishing to redeem Inn at the Crossroads gift certificates must provide valid certificate number when making their reservation and have the paper certificate upon check in. Gift certificates cannot be used with special promotions and discounts.
- Inn at the Crossroads Gift Certificate purchases are non-refundable and Gift certificates cannot be redeemed for cash. Gift certificates that not expire are subject to a $2.50 per month service fee after 12 months.
- Charitable Gift Certificates are governed by all gift certificate policies but additionally may be subject to blackout dates.
- Discounts will not be offered during holiday periods, UVA and other special events or on Saturdays, unless noted otherwise in a publicly distributed advertisement.
- All single night stays on weekends are subject to an additional $30 cleaning fee.
- Full policies, including the applicable Virginia Transient Lodging Code, Fire Code, Landmark Commission and Insurance Policy mandated restrictions will be emailed upon request.